OPEN CONTROL BOX AND SET SWITCH LOCATED ON MAIN BOARD FROM LIGHT SENSOR TO CLOCK POSITION
Clear all settings by pressing Set & Day buttons together.
1. Tap SET until “0.00 C” flashes on screen
2. Select Day 1 using Day button
3. Use Hrs & Min buttons to set actual time of day
4. Press SET - : (colon) flashes
TO PROGRAM ON/OFF TIMES
1. Hold SET button for approx 3 secs til ……/….. flashes on day 1
2. To set On time press HR and MINS and then press SET to lock in time
3. When ………/……… reappears with INT (this means OFF time)
4. Use HRS & MINS button to set OFF time and press SET to lock
5. (You can have multiple settings for each day – the number on the right hand side indicates ready for next setting) Skip this point if you only using one ON/Off setting per day
6. Press DAY button to bring up Day 2 – repeat as above for as many days as you wish to set.
When you have finished setting last day, just leave the timer and it will return to actual time. To check your settings, press SET and the start time will show, press SET again and the off time will show. Press the DAY button to check each days times as above.
TO CANCEL AND START AGAIN PRESS SET AND DAY BUTTONS TOGETHER (A VERY USEFUL FEATURE)
If you want to start your gun now and If your current time setting on the clock is later than your first programmed ON time, the gun will not start when you turn it on, i.e. no green light.
To fix this an extra ON time needs to be set for today. Note the actual time on the clock.
Tap SET until the programmed start time on your current day appears, tap again and the OFF time appears,
Tap ………./……….. displays (this is for a new start time) enter a time which is at least 5 minutes after actual time (this allows you to get the cover back on and get clear of the gun) , Tap SET, ………/………. For OFF time appears, enter 0.00 time and tap SET.
Then leave it, after 15 secs it will return to actual time.
Make sure the gun is turned on, now gun is ready to go. Get clear.